Saturday, May 14, 2011

On the Verge of Product Junkism...

Even though I'm not a product junkie for sure as of yet, I'm pretty sure that I am in my head. There are so many products that I would love to try for my transitioning hair. Below are the ones that I would really love to try. These are products that I have done a lot of research on ( When I say research, I mean that these are products that have repeatedly apeared in a variety of youtube videos). A lot of naturals are raving about these products which Makes me want to give them a try. Unfortunately being the Canadian natural that I am, I don't have easy access to majority of these products at the same price. However, there is a store in Toronto called Honey fig that I really want to go and explore. My aunty ( the one who is also transitioning) has been there already and has picked up a number of products. They have everything there that they rave about in the united states. The only main difference is the prices ofcourse. Many of the prices are double that of the United states or a couple of dollars over. But then again, if you think about it, if you were to order these products from the United States then add the shipping you would probably be payin the same amount of money for the products anyway. So I guess I have no choice to bite the bullet and just settle for honey fig. I really want to pay a visit to this store and see the products there and what it is like. Anyways, enough talking these are the products that I would like to try.

           

              Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme from  Darcy's Botanicals 8oz. 240ml. $22 CAD

                                                         
                                     
                                  Darcy Botanicals Deep Conditioning Mask 8oz/240 ml. $24 CAD




                                                   

                    Darcy's Botanicals Avocado and Honey Cream 8oz/ 240 ml $20 CAD


                                                                          
                                                                                 
                                Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave - in - Conditioner 8oz/240ml $24 CAD

                                                                     

                                                       Kinky Curly Curling Custard 16oz $40 CAD
I heard this stuff is the BOMB!!! I've read a lot of reviews and seen a lot of youtube tutorials on it. I has been given a lot of rewards from Curlmart and Essence magazine. I would love to try it out of myself and see how it works out for me.



                                      

Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque $20 CAD

I need a new deep treatment mask. The Morrocan Oil isn't really doing it for me. This product is cheaper and I've heard damn great reviews about this product line.


Tools that I think are cool:

Tangle Teezer
                                    


                                                    Tangle Teezer $13.70 CAD

I heard this product is amazing. It's supposed to cut your detangling time in half and is better and effectively distributing product through your hair. I've seen plenty of youtube tutorials on it and I'm convinced.





                 

Huetiful Hair Steamer ( Not sure of the cost in Canadian dollars)

I find the product to be very interesting. I saw a tutorial for it and I was amazed to see how it works. It steams your hair using water, leaving it soft and moist.


No comments:

Post a Comment