Saturday, May 14, 2011

MMVA'S ARE COMING UP!! And MY BOYFRIEND IS GONNA BE THERE!

Forgive my over excitement, but the MuchMusic Video awards are coming up June 19th and I can't wait. Especially since it has been brought to my attention that my boyfriend  Bruno Mars is going to be there. Not only is he nominated for one (fave international artist) but he is also going to perform :D! I have never been to the mmva's ever. There was one time back in 11th grade when me and my friends wanted to go but a whole bunch of things interfered and our plans were foiled. This year however is going to be different.  I don't care how but i WILL be getting a wristband, even if it means being like a crazy woman and camping out, I will be gettin me a wristband so that I can see my boyfriend perform live!!!!!!!!


          


          

                                       I wonder if he'll bring the monkeys with him......

No comments:

Post a Comment