Sunday, August 7, 2011

Celebrating 7 months of being Natural

Hello Blogosphere. This week marks 7 months since my last relaxer! I know a lot of people think I am crazy for considering this a milestone, but it's a milestone for me, since this is the longest in my memory that I have gone without a relaxer. I am currently still transitioning with poetic justice (or box) braids at the moment. My hair seems to be very strong with little to no breakage compared to when my hair was relaxed. I can't wait to take out my braids and embrace my natural kinky curly hair with time. Here are some photos to celebrate
natural hair and keep my motivated on my hair journey.

              naturalbelle:

afrosensual:

(via afroholic)


@blackandkilling
 
                                via: black and killing it

                             

                         18-15n-77-30w:

Fashion Revolution-Milw  

@blackandkilling

                      


                           

           hi-imcurrentlyobsessed:

hi-imcurrentlyobsessed

 I’m in an afro mood…wait I’m always in an afro mood.
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment