Saturday, June 2, 2012

I'm BACK!

Hello guys. Anyways I am fully aware that it has been FOREVER!! Since I have posted on this blog. I damn near abandoned this blog for only God knows why. to be honest I've been really busy with school and I also got caught up with "blogging" on tumblr. But I have come to the conclusion that I can not take TumblR serious as a blog where i can post actual well written posts. No one on TumblR really has the attention span for that. Many would much rather keep it short and sweet t with photos, gifs and video clips. I however am a chatterbox and have a lot to talk about and want to take blogging serious which is why i have decided to return to this blog. Those that keep up with this blog, I am sorry for not posting in almost a year, but I am back!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment